Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW-Other
An excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional to join a rapidly-expanding civil company with long-term prospects.
This growing civil engineering company, based in South West Sydney, is looking for a HSEQ Coordinator, with excellent compliance understanding to join their team.
The company has a supportive culture that specialises in providing civil and environmental engineering solutions for their clients and stakeholders. They have solid client relationships, a senior management team with a track record of successful project delivery and a large pipeline of future contracts.
Our client is especially keen to hear from candidates that are confident communicators, have a background working in the engineering or construction space and are passionate about creating and maintain a safe work environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement and manage HSEQ management systems
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external HSEQ management systems audits
- Maintain HSEQ management system accreditation, and ensure they are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the relevant standards
- Assess and implement corrective actions identified during internal and external HSEQ management systems audits
- Assess and implement employee HSEQ management systems recommendations
- Liaise with senior management
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2-3 years relevant safety experience
- Recognised qualifications in OHS (Certificate IV in WHS)
- Level 2 first aid
- White Card
- Recent civil construction experience
- Australian driver’s license
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and view processes and procedures in a strategic fashion
- A solid understanding of the project environment
What you’ll love:
- Attractive salary package
- Supportive team structure
- Career development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work as a self-motivated HSEQ Coordinator, please submit your resume to Gemma in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.