Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
A fantastic opportunity for a HSEQ professional to join a rapidly-expanding civil company with long-term prospects.
- Dynamic organisation
- Civil construction
- Diverse position with excellent career prospects
Full Job Description
This organisation has solid client relationships, a senior management team with a track record of successful project delivery and a large pipeline of future contracts. They complete projects across Melbourne and have strong relationships with clients. With high volumes of projects currently, they are looking to appoint a HSEQ Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Implement and manage HSEQ management systems
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external HSEQ management systems audits
- Maintain HSEQ management system accreditation, and ensure they are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the relevant standards
- Assess and implement corrective actions identified during internal and external HSEQ management systems audits
- Assess and implement employee HSEQ management systems recommendations
- Liaise with senior management
- Recognised qualifications in OHS (Certificate IV in WHS)
- Level 2 first aid
- Recent civil construction experience
- White Card
- Rail industry worker card
- Full driver’s licence
- Well-developed IT skills, including a thorough understanding of MS Office suite
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and prioritise
- Diligent, confident and approachable
Please submit your resume to Aine O’Donnell in MS Word format to email@example.com or by clicking on the Apply button below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.