HVAC Senior Project Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Senior Project Manager is required for a Contractor in the Mechanical Service Industry. Sydney Based Role.
- Great career opportunity – senior management role
- Strong pipeline of work, with projects up to $20m
- Rewarding & autonomous role
- Permanent role in Sydney offering a highly competitive salary
- Longstanding relationships with Tier 1 & Tier 2 builders
One of Australia’s best known and most reputable Mechanical Contractors within the HVAC industry, are currently seeking a high-quality Senior Project Manager to manage a range of projects between the value of $500k-$20 million. They are at the forefront of the industry making them a preferred contractor for Tier 1 & Tier 2 builders.
Having delivered a range of projects over the years, they are specialists in the design and construction of mechanical ventilation systems and commercial and industrial air conditioning systems. They have set the bar for integrity, service, quality, and excellence in the HVAC field.
You will be overseeing multiple projects between $500k-$20 million. You will need to have delivered projects up to this value previously within a similar sector. You will be ensuring the following:
- Project Management and budgeting/cost control
- Contract Management
- Engineering and design issues
- Client liaison
To be considered:
This is one of the most reputable contractors and the appeal to work for the organisation is great – low turnover of staff and a great culture within the workspace. You must meet the following:
- Trade or Degree Qualified
- At least 10 years experience in a management role.
- Previously worked for a mechanical contractor within HVAC
- Knowledge across Engineering, Estimation, Design
- Strong commercial industry experience
- Good Communications Skills, both written and verbal
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career-enhancing projects and full-time employment with a market leader.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please send your resume to Ryan Schifferle in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org