HVAC Service Technician
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Service Technician required for an Industry Leading Air Conditioning Contractor in Sydney
- Well-established market leader in mechanical services and air conditioning.
- Services across design, supply, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance
- Competitive Salary Package & Company Car
A Sydney based Commercial Air Conditioning contractor that holds a strong state presence covering the design, Installations, services, and Maintenance for all projects across NSW are currently seeking a Service Technician to join their energetic and enthusiastic team.
The companies’ success is built on the core values of service, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and respect.
- The control, maintenance, and repair of HVAC equipment
- Diagnostic and fault-finding on associated equipment.
- Development of strong customer relationships.
- Perform mechanical inspections in accordance with equipment specifications
- Installation and Commissioning of HVAC equipment.
- Minimum 3 years in the HVAC industry
- Cert III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Commercial experience ideal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and drawings
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career-enhancing projects and full-time employment with a market leader.
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Ryan Schifferle on 0293508303 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org