HVAC Site Manager – Major Projects
A Site Manager is sought by a well established HVAC Mechanical Contractor to manage their major projects above $10M in Sydney
- Great career opportunity with a market leader
- Strong pipeline of work for 2019 – 2020
- Projects over $10M
- Permanent role in Sydney offering a highly competitive salary $$
We are working with one of Australia’s leading Mechanical Services companies that has been established for 25 years working from design and planning through to construction, installation and maintenance of major projects.
They specialise in the HVAC sector across some of the largest scale construction projects in commercial, retail, healthcare and data centres.
Covering across NSW, QLD & ACT with a strong pipeline of work for 2019-20, there is a great opportunity for career development.
We are currently seeking a high-quality Site Manager to manage their major projects over $10M in Sydney.
You will be working as a Site Manager, overseeing major projects above $10M. You will need to have delivered projects up to $20M previously within a similar sector (New Build Construction / Installations). Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be ensuring the following:
• Site Management and cost control in HVAC
• Liaising with Client and sub-contractors
• Day to Day running of the site and ensuring a smooth process to completion.
• Health and Safety and relevant paperwork completion
To be considered:
You must meet the following:
• Trade or Degree Qualified
• Australian experience essential
• Previously worked for a mechanical contractor within HVAC
• Be working within the commercial construction industry
• Proven HVAC construction Project experience up to $20M
• Confidence dealing with subcontracts, managers and directors
• Good Communications Skills, both written and verbal
• Commercially astute
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please send your resume to Ryan Schifferle in MS word format to email@example.com