Hydraulic / Plumbing Estimator
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Plumbing Experience / Estimating & Tendering / Commercial Projects / Ideally Plumbing Trade Qualified
This up and coming business has experienced steady and sustainable growth over the last number of years undertaking works within the commercial sector including office and shop fit-outs, high-rise buildings, retail, recreational, and mixed-use development projects. This client has a national footprint and is looking to expand their Perth Team.
This position offers an excellent learning opportunity with long term growth and career potential for the right individual.
Reporting to the general manager of the business you will be responsible for delivering accurate estimates for the projects tendered for. Duties include:
• Evaluating bid specifications and review plans and drawings
• Proactively follow-up with clients to ensure that bids are received
• Solicit and maintain communication with subcontractors and vendors
• Prepare subcontractor bid packages
• Have a thorough understanding of the building process
• Producing material take offs / Bills of quantities
• Deliver competitive, yet profitable cost estimates
The successful candidate:
You will ideally come from the commercial plumbing industry or have experience working on hydraulic project works. An understanding of piping and plumbing projects will be highly regarded and you will have exposure to the full project life-cycle. You will have strong systems and technical skills with a strong record of wining profitable projects.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
You will only be considered if you are eligible to live and work in Australia and meet the above criteria.