Permanent - Full Time Job Available In SA - Adelaide
As Interior Designer, you will be managing, overseeing and participating in project teams across the full life-cycle of the project.
As Interior Designer, you will be managing, overseeing and participating in project teams across the full life-cycle of the projects to which you are assigned.
- 3+ years in a similar role with a leading practice in Australia
- Awareness and understanding of relevant local codes and guidelines
- Revit for drafting and documentation
- 3DS Max, Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhino, Indesign, MS Office
- Significant experience in both leading and participating across all phases of a project (programming and sequencing)
- Must have experience in liaising directly with clients, developers, consultants and local authorities
- A keen eye for design aligned with practical construction knowledge and an ability to implement both harmoniously
- A curious, inquisitive nature, likes to stay aware of trends and developments both nationally and internationally
- Self motivated, effective communicator, capable of building relationships and managing people across all levels
- A desire to constantly improve and seeks opportunities to grow professionally
You MUST be an Australian resident with valid visa or Permanent Residency.
You MUST have previous Australian experience.
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jana Tuiqereqere on (08) 9287 5000 or you can send an up to date email to email@example.com