Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Work with industry leaders on land-mark project across Australia. Vibrant, modern office with a flexible and supportive company environment.
Work for a building services consultancy that provide an exceptional level of service to their clients and are renowned in the industry for their specialist and professional approach.
Due to consistent project wins my client requires a motivated mid-level Electrical Engineer with 2+ years of Australian experience to join their multi-disciplinary Building Services consultancy on a permanent, full-time basis.
The role comes with great mentoring from a very strong Electrical team, a collaborative company culture and a modern, vibrant office based in Sydney’s North.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience working as an Electrical Engineer within the Building Services sector in Australia
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering (recoginsed by Engineers Australia)
- Have taken the lead on projects (concept to construction completion)
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Ability to use Revit is preferred (training will be provided if required)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Immediate start if possible
- Work with industry leaders
- Excellent office location – close to transport, cafes, restaurants etc
- Flexible working arrangements available
- The opportunity to work on land-mark projects
- Salary up to $90k package
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or by emailing your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org