Intermediate Fire Protection Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Join an incredibly impressive building services consultancy with an outstanding reputation in the Australian market. Work on global projects.
- Ideal location – close to all major transport links
- Opportunity to work on major career enhancing projects
- Fun, flexible and rewarding working environment
- Excellent salary package
- Extremely supportive team
They are a multi-disciplinary company who are very well-known within the industry and are recognised for the quality services and the commitment they provide to their clients. Due to a recently awarded project they are now seeking an individual who is innovative, a team player, creative, energetic and is truly passionate about fire protection design.
This position would suit an experienced Fire Protection Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will need to be prepared to deliver projects confidentially and work closely with an strong and focused team of professional.
Skills & Experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- 3 + years experience in the building services industry
- Ability to perform accurate engineering designs to the required specifications
- Extensive fire protection experience
- Revit experience highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Australian standards
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Local Experience
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.