Intermediate/Lead Civil Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Multi-disciplined Consultant with fantastic Career Development and Project Opportunities across Transportation, Civil and Industrial in WA.
- Multi-dicipline and Exciting Projects – Forward Thinking
- Well established and Renowned Consultancy
- Perth based opportunity – Permanent
A renowned employer of choice, this multi-disciplined consulting organisation are going through a sustained period of growth and are looking to increase their capability within their civil division to assist with the heavy workload and projects for 2018!
As a result they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Intermediate/lead Civil Engineer to join the civil/Infrastructure team in the Perth office working on projects across there service offering.
Key skills and attributes for successful applicants include:
- Circa 7 years’ plus post qualification experience in a consulting office with experience (Civil/Infrastructure projects).
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of the industry – key clients, stakeholders, commercials etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with clients, contractors and government bodies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership qualities and desire to forge a successful and long term career within the business.
- Desire to excel in your career and build a name/brand in the Perth market
Please note, your details are kept highly confidential. Your resume and details are not presented to anyone without your full and express consent following further conversations between us about the specifics of this job.