Intermediate/Senior Bridge Engineer – Consulting
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Global & Multi-disciplined engineering consultancy, work on top transport projects!
- Global & Multi-disciplined Engineering Consultancy
- Excellent Team and Growth Potential
- Permanent Role – Supportive Environment
About the Organisation
This consultancy has a successful track record delivering world class projects across the commercial, infrastructure and the resources sector. They have been successful on a number of projects and tenders and are now in the market to increase the transportation team.
As a result we are currently working with their bridge structures and roads team who have a technically strong group and supportive culture. Due to growth within the team they have an exciting opportunities for Intermediate and Senior Bridge Engineer to join the Perth office.
About the Role – As an active member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Performing technical engineering designs and calculations across a variety of bridge and structural projects
- Ensure drawings adhere to company and industry standards
- Work closely in a team to ensure project deadlines are achieved
- Liaising with key clients within the transport and infrastructure sectors
- Produce technical reports and help mentor Junior Engineers and Drafters
Key Criteria – To be considered for the roles applicants would need to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications
- minimum 3 years + experience as a Bridge Engineer possessing strong design experience – either an intermediate or senior level
- A preference for prior MRWA experience within a consultancy background
- Able to liaise with clients and produce technical reports
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Senior will be expected to develop client and submit proposals with the management team
What’s on offer?
- Permanent staff role, salary negotiable on experience
- Sociable working environment with a strong flow of projects
- Opportunities to broaden your skill set across variety of projects
For a confidential discussion on this role please call Paul O’ Neill on 08 9287 5000 or email email@example.com
Please note, all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.