Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Join a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that can offer you genuine career progression and a friendly, supportive office culture.
- Work for a highly successful Engineering consultancy
- Work with industry leaders
- Ideal location – out of the busy CBD but close to major transport links
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive culture
- Join a company who can supply an excellent pipeline of projects
- Be rewarded with a generous remuneration package
- Family-orientated and flexible business
A diverse, professional and internationally recognised building services consultancy firm is currently seeking an Intermediate/Senior Mechanical engineer with 5+ years experience to join their Sydney team.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role. To be successful for this role you will have:
- 5+ years of similar experience
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years local knowledge (essential)
- Excellent industry knowledge (essential)
- A good work ethic
- Strong client focus
- Have a strong technical background
- Relevant degree in relevant field
Ideally you are a Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Engineer seeking a new challenge and progression in your career. You must be able to liaise with clients and have clear communication. Revit MEP exposure will be seen beneficial but is not essential.
This position is only open to candidates with eligibility to work in Australia; overseas candidates will not be considered.
If you are keen to have a confidential discussion about this position or future job opportunities please click ‘Apply’ or contact Sarah Wells by sending your CV through to email@example.com