Junior Contract Administrator/Coordinator required – $30M apartment project
Buoyant and expanding commercial & apartment builder looking for an up & comer to assist with site operations on $30M apartment in the Eastern suburbs
- Young and vibrant culture
- Structured training & development in place
- Clear career progression to project management on offer
Our client is one of Melbourne’s best known commercial & apartment specialists. They turnover $200M+ delivering projects up to $30M.
One of their larger apartment developments, a $30M D & C project in Melbourne’s Inner Eastern suburbs now requires a junior CA/project coordinator.
The successful candidate will work alongside the site team and will be responsible for project coordination and document control as well as assisting with contract administration.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in quantity surveying and/or construction/project management
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a CA/coordination role, ideally in Melbourne
- Be a self starter capable of working without direction or micro- management
- Be able to multi task effectively
- Be well presented and an effective communicator
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
Salary will be flexible dependent on experience with a range of $55,000 – $90,000 depending experience levels. If you are interested in this position or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.