Junior Electrical Engineer | Building Services | Newcastle
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Newcastle
Rare opportunity for a junior engineer to be directly mentored and developed. Work for a successful, national consultancy with an excellent culture.
Work for a national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that provide an exceptional level of service to their clients and are renowned in the industry for their specialist and professional approach.
Due to consistent project wins my client requires a Junior Electrical Engineer with 1-2+ years of relevant Australian experience to join their Newcastle based consultancy on a permanent, full-time basis.
The role comes with great mentoring and support from a Senior Electrical Engineer, a collaborative company culture and a modern, vibrant office.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2+ years experience working as an Electrical Engineer within the Building Services Consultancy sector in Australia
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical background
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or by emailing your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org