Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Are you familiar with trades and want an opportunity to work on-site or in-office for an enviable Bayside based luxury builder? This is worth reading!
An opportunity exists for a labourer with a trades background to join a company that offers career progression to a contract administrator or estimator position.
You could be a carpenter/trade that has just finished/finishing an apprenticeship, a person working in a hardware store with a bit of drive or an office-based building administrator that’s keen to break out on site?
If this sounds like you then keep reading…
Our client is an industry leading high-end residential builder specialising in custom built contemporary homes across Melbourne’s Bayside area.
Our client prides themselves on the exceptional quality and innovation they deliver to their clients. They aim to exceed expectations and provide an exceptional service throughout the build process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Labouring and day to day safety implementation duties on site
- Administration duties
- Coordinating material lists and reading plans
- General maintenance duties
- Ensuring all safety administration, safety procedure and documentation is completed
What you’ll bring:
- Trade, Building or OH&S qualification (highly advantageous)
- Ability to plan and order materials
- An enthusiastic approach to work as well as a proactive attitude is key
- Previous construction labouring experience
This role is suitable for someone with the right drive to take on labouring duties with the reward to get into project management. Personality and attitude are key to succeeding here. This is open to candidates from varied backgrounds who want to succeed in the construction industry but having yet had the right opportunity.
If this sounds like you apply online or send your resume to Aine O’Donnell at email@example.com in MS word format.
Due to the high number of expected applications, only those candidates who successfully make the shortlist will be contacted.