Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Landscape Architect with great all-round experience? Mentor and be supported to grow and develop, whilst working on award-winning projects.
They are one of Australia’s Premier and most established Landscape Architecture Studios with a national presence. They specialise in a range of large projects including Commercial, Environmental and Institutional.
They pride themselves on a great office and company culture, they promote shared learning and flexible working across a range of disciplines and all their studios.
You’ll be part of a great collaborative and flexible company and team, based in a recently renovated office, close to shops, cafes and bars and easy to get to via all forms of transport.
If you are reading this you are a Landscape Architect with great all-round experience, having been involved in the Design, development, documentation and delivery of medium to large Landscape projects in Melbourne and Victoria.
You’ll be an integral part of a friendly and socially inclusive team where you will be supported by your company to grow and develop your own career.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this Role?
- AILA Registered (preferred)
- 5+ years Melbourne based Landscape project experience
- Strong design portfolio and skills, able to articulate and present your design intent
- A proven track record in the Design and Delivery of Landscape Projects
- Highly Proficient in MicroStation (preferred), Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
- Good technical knowledge of Landscape construction
- Able to organise and coordinate multiple projects and your own workload
- Happy to coordinate and liaise with clients, consultants and stakeholders
- Great communicator – written, verbal and graphically
- Enjoy mentoring and passing on your knowledge to colleagues
- Have a proactive, approachable and sociable personality
- Happy to attend external events and to promote your company
What benefits will you get with this Role?
- Great salary package – $80k – $100k package dependent on your experience
- Good work/life balance, not a long hours culture
- Clearly defined pathway to promotion and support
- Based in a great studio close to cafes, shops and bars
How do you apply for this Role?
CLICK on the apply tab now
E-MAIL me your CV & Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL Sarah Anderson on 0402 366 351