Landscape Project Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In ACT - Canberra
Join an award-winning commercial landscape contractor and work on landmark projects. Foremen please apply. Please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332.
- Generous package on offer
- Healthy work/life balance
- Deliver award-winning projects
- Friendly and relaxed company culture
- Diverse scope of projects
- Long-term career path
Are you a Project Manager for seeking a role with autonomy and purpose?
Are you an ambitious landscape construction Foreman looking for the next step?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A highly reputable business with versatility in all areas of commercial/civil landscape construction. Their project scope is extensive, with developments in public spaces, open areas, park upgrades, playgrounds, streetscapes, civil infrastructure, and subdivisions.
You will integrate into the organisation as an integral member of the team, where you will receive training and development progressing you into a Senior Project Manager over the years to come.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Overseeing multiple projects across Canberra Metro
- Tendering and estimating
- Project planning and forecasting
- Producing reports and updates
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Implementing and maintaining OH&S on-site
- Reporting into Construction Manager
- Client liaison
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction/Horticulture
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Thorough communication skills
- Up-beat, positive attitude
Interested in finding out more? Please click ‘APPLY’.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Tom O’Sullivan via email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.