Permanent - Full Time Job Available In ACT - Canberra
Join an innovative contractor. Manage a diverse team. Strong pipeline of multi-million dollar projects. Please call Tom O’Sullivan at 02 9350 8332.
- Generous salary packages and rates
- Diverse scope of commercial and civil projects
- Top-tier projects
- Development into Project Manager role
- Gain landmark projects on your resume
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-established national business with 30+ staff and has been successfully operating in the ACT for decades.
They have a strong reputation for delivering commercial and civil projects, including parks upgrades, playgrounds, courtyards, streetscapes, car parks, and outdoor entertainment spaces.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supplementing the current workforce and becoming a valuable Foreman in the crew, running a team of 4-10 members across multiple projects. Your role would involve:
- Manage a site
- Read and interpret plans
- Order materials
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Liaise with clients
- Deliver projects to handover stage
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Professionals from domestic landscaping encouraged to apply
Please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan at email@example.com.
All applications treated in the strictest of confidence