Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Newcastle
Deliver civil landscaping projects up to $5million. Everyone wants to join this growing contractor! Please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332
- No weekend work!
- Top tier clients – CPB, Lendlease, John Holland
- Major infrastructure projects
- Very friendly culture and environment
- Opportunity to progress into a Project Manager role
This thriving company of 50+ staff is expanding further and taking on larger projects.
They currently operate throughout Sydney, regional NSW and NT.
Their high-profile projects are between $500k-$5m and include highways, subdivisions, hospitals, universities and public domain works.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to deliver projects for tier 1 civil contractors including CPB, Lendlease and John Holland.
The successful candidate will be initially placed on a landmark project in Port Stephens.
People employed by this business build a career and stay for a long time!
You will be an integral member of the business as a skilled Supervisor, where you will add value and make a real contribution to project delivery:
- Oversee daily operations
- Read and interpret plans
- Toolbox talks and pre-starts
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Client liaison
- Work alongside a Project Manager
- Deliver projects from start to finish
- Work to budgets and deadlines
- 1-3 years as a Supervisor
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Driving license
- A positive and up-beat attitude to work
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’, or contact Tom O’Sullivan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02 9350 8332.
All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence.