Landscape Site Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Make your next career move and join a reputable landscape contractor. Please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332.
- Generous salary packages and rates
- Diverse scope of commercial and civil projects
- Deliver projects for top-tier builders
- Progression to Project Management
- Only work Monday-Friday
- Super + Company vehicle + Phone + Laptop
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-established business with 50+ staff and has been successfully operating in Sydney for decades. They have a strong reputation for delivering commercial and civil projects, including parks upgrades, playgrounds, courtyards, streetscapes, car parks, and outdoor entertainment areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supplementing the current workforce and becoming a valuable Foreman in the crew, running a team of 4-10 members across multiple projects. Your role would involve:
- Site management
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Client liaison
- Delivering projects from conception to completion
- 1-3 years as a Site Manager or Leading Hand
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Professionals from residential landscaping encouraged to apply
Please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.