Contract/Temporary Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Contract Positions | Attractive hourly rates | Multiple roles available | Call Locky on 0406 453 807
A civil Leading Hand is required by a client who specialise in projects from $100k to $5 million+ in the civil sector.
- Be based in Melbourne OR regional Victoria
- Work for an well-established client
- opportunity for an immediate start for the right candidate
- Contracts available from 2 weeks to 2+ years
We would especially like to hear from those leading hands who have experience in the following sectors:
- Roads (VicRoads exp. is regarded highly)
- Bulk & Detailed Earthworks
A Leading Hand is required by a respected civil contractor, to assist the supervisory team with team management, toolbox-talks and further supervisory responsibilities. For this reason we are only looking to speak to those with relevant experience to be able to come on to the site to assist the supervisory team.
The ideal candidate will require the following skills:
• 1-2 years relevant supervisory experience
• Previous experience working on projects over $1 million
• Strong eye for detail
• Good communication skills
• High level of organisational and time management skills
Please click APPLY below and we will get back to you should your background be suitable for our client’s requirements.