Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Major civil infrastructure maintenance contract in North Sydney. Manage a large, diverse crew. Please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332.
- National business
- Work on a major civil infrastructure contract
- Career development and training
- Healthy work-life balance – no weekend work
- $60,000 – $75,000 + Super + Vehicle + Team Leader Allowance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a well-known national maintenance contractor with contracts throughout Sydney and metro areas. They have hundreds of staff and are experiencing steady and continual growth year on year.
They have a high experienced and structured management team who assist with the delivery of commercial and civil open space contracts.
They are actively looking to acquire an experienced Horticulturalist/Maintenance Supervisor with the view to build a new crew around them overtime:
- Schedule weekly work
- Coordinate a diverse team
- Liaise with clients
- Hands-on maintenance work
- Report into Busi
- At least 1-5 years of experience within landscape maintenance
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Parks & Gardens
- Drivers License
Please click ‘Apply’, or for a confidential discussion please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332, or forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org