Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Horticulture/Maintenance Supervisor required by national landscape contractor. Please call Tom O’Sullivan – 02 9350 8332
- National company
- Immediate start
- On-going career progression opportunities
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salaries and hourly rates
- High-profile commercial contracts on iconic sites across Sydney
- Vehicle provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a well-known commercial contractor with projects and contracts throughout Sydney CBD and metro areas.
The management team of this business are experts in the industry, and their contracts range from small ad-hoc works to long-term scheduled contracts with dedicated crew and equipment.
They will design and implement a customised maintenance schedule specific to the needs of the clients, consistently providing effective solutions.
The rapidly growing maintenance division of this contractor are actively looking for experienced Horticulturalists and Maintenance Team Leaders to join their successful team. You will be coordinating a diverse team of landscapers, including gardeners, external cleaners, and apprentices.
- At least 1-5 years of experience within landscape maintenance
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction/Horticulture
- Drivers License
Please click ‘Apply’, or for a confidential discussion please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 7332, or forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org