Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Deliver high-profile civil infrastructure maintenance contract for a national business. Please call Tom O’Sullivan – 02 9350 8332
- National business
- Immediate start
- Career development and training
- Healthy work-life balance – no weekend work
- $60,000 – $75,000 + Super + Vehicle + Team Leader Allowance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a well-known commercial contractor with projects and contracts throughout Sydney CBD and metro areas, predominantly the Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs and Inner West.
The management team of this business are experts in the industry, and their contracts range from large commercial spaces through to high-end residential properties.
They will design and implement a customised maintenance schedule specific to the needs of the clients, consistently providing effective solutions.
The rapidly growing maintenance division are actively looking to acquire an experienced Horticulturalist/Maintenance Team Leader with the view to build a new crew around them overtime:
- Schedule weekly work
- Coordinate a diverse team
- Liaise with clients
- Hands-on maintenance work
- Report into Maintenance Manager
- At least 1-5 years of experience within landscape maintenance
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Parks & Gardens
- Drivers License
Please click ‘Apply’, or for a confidential discussion please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332, or forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org