Manager | Material Handling Equipment | National role
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA-Other
Due to recent expansion plans our client now seeks a Team manager over their Material handling equipment – Asset & Maintenance division
- Manage and lead a small team – State wide coverage
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Sky is the limit
- Can be based QLD, Vic or WA
You will be working for privately owned national engineering design and asset management company across small to medium sized structural Inspection, Integrity and contractor management contracts across major mine site assets.
About the role
Due to recent expansion plans our client now seeks a Team Lead/manager, over their Material handling equipment – Asset & Maintenance
This company is on the move, and as such look to engage a highly driven and commercially savvy lead/senior engineer looking to make that next step.
Duties & responsibilities
- Lead and mentor a team of specialist engineers and technicians to achieve designated team KPI’s;
- Engage with (The Client) service teams and management to adequately resource service opportunities and contracts:
- Identify and develop leading-edge asset support services which minimise client asset operating cost, extend life, and/or increase performance.
- Develop and refine the business’s Asset Management processes and innovation;
- Provide project management support for onsite repairs as required;
- Traveling nationally is as a requirement – Self-management is required and encouraged.
Skills and requirements
- You will have an entrepreneurial spirit that will be supported to achieve success;
- A proven background in assessment and maintenance of respect to ‘balanced machines’ including structural steelwork and concrete – Mining or Oil & gas considered
- Have managed engineers in a lead or senior function, and want to take that next step;
- Not precious about your job title, this role requires ‘all hands on deck’ sometimes to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Being a confident person, you will influence, negotiate and engage a varying number of stakeholders.
- You must have the ability to work at heights and within confined spaces- essential.
- Min.5+ year Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar related qualifications. (time served qualified considered).
- Ideally be based in WA or Vic, would be ideal but not essential.
What next & timelines
Our client is looking to engage the right person asap iherefore please click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume to be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.