Mechanical Modeler – Revit
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An experienced Building Services Drafter is required for a permanent, full-time position based in Sydney’s CBD. Revit & AutoCAD experience required.
- Join an Engineering firm which offers a distinct level of service and quality engineering through the successful application of innovative design
- Be a part of a young and energetic culture with the opportunity to progress through in-house training and on-going career development.
- Join a company who can supply an excellent pipeline of projects.
- Competitive annual salary on offer
This leading consultancy provide a range of services for a variety of industry sectors including commercial, retail, healthcare, education, government, residential and hotels. The company are committed to delivering building services to an exceptional standard and due to their continued success they are looking for a committed individual to join their growing team.
This role is ideal for an individual with a strong design background and proven working experience in building services drafting (predominantly mechanical). It will offer you the opportunity to work on a number of mid/large projects. You will be in charge of your own drafting workload and work closely with experienced engineers. Ideally you will be experienced across all disciplines (mech, elec, hyd & fire) and proficient in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience working as a multi-disciplinary design drafter in Australia.
- Proficient in the design of buildings projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and BIM modelling essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, call Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or apply directly by emailing your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org