Microstation Drafters – Civil & Structural
Contract/Temporary Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Work on multi-billion dollar transport and infrastructure projects.
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to gain experience working on large infrastructure projects.
- Contract and permanent roles available.
- Attractive hourly rates and remuneration packages.
- Work with an industry leader.
Our client is a global multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with a very professional brand within the market having secured a number of high-value, iconic Melbourne projects. Due to an increase in work awarded they are currently looking for several Microstation Drafters across several disciplines to join their team.
As a Microstation Drafter your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create drawings using Microstation.
- Liaising with other members of the project team to meet objectives.
- Being able to meet project deadlines.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience using Microstation.
- Ideally experience working on large infrastructure projects.
- At least 2 years drafting in a Civil or Structural capacity.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email email@example.com to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.