Mid-Level Estimator | Exciting & Growing Home Builder
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Have 2-3+ yrs estimating & Databuild skills? This dynamic niche builder has great perks, team & support for you to genuinely enjoy where you work.
- Highly-regarded builder
- Enjoy where to work
- Great training & perks
An emerging and enviable player in the building scene, these guys have decided to do things differently to the larger volume builders. Without going into too much detail, the crux of it is that they’ve seriously streamlined key processes – enabling them to provide a greater environment, support and perks for their employees. With work at an all-time high they are looking for a flexible and proactive mid-level estimator with a strong passion for the building industry to come on-board and join them on an exciting part of their journey.
Why you’ll love it:
– Immediate & secure full-time role
– Solid salary relative to experience
– Supportive team within this award-winning builder
– Develop your experience/skills – covering single/double/townhouse builds
– Builder is known for their fun culture & rewarding its employees
– Central CBD office location
What you’ll need:
– Building qualification (cert/diploma/degree) or trade (ideally)
– 2-4 years estimating for a volume builder
– Solid communication skills & ability to get along with a team
– Mid-strong level computer skills
– Proactive & enthusiastic attitude
– Ability to take direction, use your grey matter & get the job done
What you’ll be doing:
Assisting a tight-knit team of estimators, your responsibilities will include:
– Reading & interpreting house plans/drawings
– Taking the BOQs (Build Of Quantities) & costing up projects
– Take offs
– Developing your skills further within DataBuild
– Developing a strong understanding of the business & processes
– Assisting the Estimating Manager
– Working collaboratively with other teams (design/sales)
If this interests you (and you fit the above criteria) apply directly to Ollie Thorne (uploading your CV in word format) via the link below. Alternatively, please call directly on 03-8692-8000 for a strictly confidential chat.
–PLEASE NOTE– Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.