Mid-Level Interior Designer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Working on a exciting pipeline of projects within the Hospitality Sector.
- Forward thinking specialist
- Growing company with opportunities to progress
- Fantastic office location with a great view – close to major transport links
Our client is a progressive and dynamic practice with a strong commitment to achieving design excellence and financially successful projects. They boast extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail, Residential, Aged Care, Hotels, Health and Fitness, Convention Centres, Theaters, Stadiums and Aquatic Centre projects and a significant portfolio of completed projects in these areas. They’re looking to grow their Architecture team with the appointment of an experienced Interior Designer.
- 5-10+ years’ experience
- Talent to design and plan interior Architecture
- Experienced Revit user
- Excellent communication skills, confident, can supervise other team members, good client facing skills
- Experience working in hospitality, retail, aged care or hotel projects
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or a similar position, please call Ashley Somers at Constructive Recruitment on 0293508322 or 0420587773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org