Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Buoyant Construction Company | Supportive Culture | Northern Suburbs
Our client highly successful facilities management company based in north Melbourne. They are seeking a motivated Office Manager to join a driven, collaborative team in a diverse and challenging role that offers both professional growth and a rewarding work environment.
What you’ll do…
- Provide a team of project managers with general administrative support.
- Coordinate project reports
- Manage and coordinate tender documentation
- Support to the company accountant with basic accounts functions across invoicing and credit control.
- Organise social events.
- Order office supplies.
This role requires a switched on, self-starting candidate with a preference to those with a construction. You will be highly organised and self-reliant as you will not be closely managed.
You will have demonstrated experience with the smooth running of the office and experience with implementing new procedures and policies.
What you’ll love…
- Supportive Team Environment
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Iconic Projects
- Growing Organisation
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work as a self-motivated office all rounder, please submit your resume to Aine in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.