Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Buoyant & financially stable mid-tier builder requires a capable safety coordinator to oversee safety on a number of projects
- $120,000 – $150,000 package on offer
- Immediate start on offer
- Long term stability with job security
One of Victoria’s top performing mid-tier builders with a solid pipeline of projects is looking for a safety coordinator to oversee the safety systems and procedures of this high regarded company.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a safety coordinator role
- Experience using Hammertech
- Minimum Cert IV OH&S
- Exposure to the construction industry particularly site environments
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and view processes and procedures in a strategic fashion
- A solid understanding of the project environment
What you’ll love:
- Attractive salary package
- Supportive team structure
- Career development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
Please submit your resume to Aine O’Donnell in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.
Please note due to the high number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.