Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Market Leading Builder | Inner Suburbs Location | Immediate Start Available
Our Client is a leading builder/developer with a 20+ year track record of successfully delivered project across several market sectors. Due to recent growth an opportunity now exists for an OHS Coordiantor/Labourer on a high end apartment project in the Eastern suburbs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below responsibilities:
- Dealing with day to day safety issues on site
- Overseeing toolbox talks, SWMS, risk assessments and inductions
- Facilitating and coordinating a safety culture on site
- Ensuring all safety administration, safety procedure and documentation is completed
- Labouring and logistics management
- Minimum Cert III OH & S qualification
- Previous construction experience
- An enthusiastic approach to work as well as a proactive attitude
Please contact Aine O’Donnell by emailing your resume in MS word format to email@example.com or apply online.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in Australia. Due to the high number of expected applications, only those candidates who successfully make the shortlist will be contacted.