Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Pedestrian Planner sought to lead the growth and development of the pedestrian planning team in a multi disciplinary, Tier 1, Engineering Consultancy.
A Pedestrian Planner specialist is sought to lead the Pedestrian Planning team in the Sydney Office for a Tier 1 Engineering consultancy in Sydney.
My client are a market leader, recognised internationally for their technical excellence. Delivering iconic, innovative projects is intrinsic with their leading market reputation.
- Long term opportunity: consultancy offering career development and solid career path and longevity within the business
- Market leader: work on iconic, highly sought after projects
- Leading and growing a team: excellent opportunity and job satisfaction
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Sponsorship and relocation for overseas candidates looking to relocate to Sydney – who exhibit the passion, skills and previous experience demanded of this senior position
My client are seeking an individual who is genuinely passionate about Pedestrian planning, who can lead this specialism within the business. The successful hire will be:
- Responsible for growing and developing the Pedestrian Planning team
- A specialist within pedestrian planning (Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering/Planning/Transport)
- With a minimum of 10 years experience in the industry, you will be technically strong in transport analysis, methodologies and solutions for complex projects
- Previous experience in pedestrian planning for transport infrastructure projects, major supporting events and commercial buildings
- Confident to build relationships and win work for the development of the business
- Able to manage and lead a team, giving strategic direction and developing the pedestrian planning skills within the business
Apply online or email email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.