Permanent Way Design Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Experienced Permanent Way Engineer for a leading design engineering consultancy in Perth
- Great opportunity for major project work, huge pipeline of work
- Challenging and Interesting Role
- Perth CBD based
Experienced Permanent Way Engineer required to join the team at a Tier One, International Engineering Consultancy based in Perth’s CBD. This position has arisen due to new project wins and a big pipeline of work. You will have a solid track and civil background in the rail sector with previous exposure to the Australian market.
This leading engineering consultancy desires a Permanent Way Engineer to produce high quality track design services to a major rail alliance. You will have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Civil or Structural) or equivalent technical experience. Proven Permanent Way design management experience is sought with a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role with a major rail consultancy.
- Management of the Permanent Way Design process, ensuring that all required procedures as defined by the clients design requirements are followed
- Provide technical permanent way engineering design, checking and verification.
- Carry out general engineering duties to ensure quality and systems/process requirements are achieved.
- Undertake site inspections and prepare reports.
- Provide accurate and professionally responsible outputs on program and on budget.
- Coach and guide junior team members
- Maintain and develop client relationships at the project and local market level.
- Leading and preparing bid proposals.
- Project Costing and Budgeting
- Tier One International Consultancy
- Major Projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent training initiatives and long term career development
- Based in Sydney CBD, smart new offices
- Sociable atmosphere with strong team ethic
- Complex and challenging construction program
- Opportunity to work on a major rail project
For a confidential discussion regarding the position please contact Paul O’ Neill on 0423 885 324 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at http://www.constructive.net.au/
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence