Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
This medium sized commercial builder is looking to take on an Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager for D&C or ECI type tenders.
- Genuine work-life balance scheme in place
- No micro management
- Senior Leadership Team role
A reputable Tier 2 Contractor has appointed us to shortlist for a Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager. This medium sized commercial builder is looking to take on an Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager, preferably with D&C or ECI type tendering experience. In your role you will work autonomously and lead a team of pre-contracts staff on tenders ranging from $1 – 80m across retail, leisure, apartments, education, universities and commercial sectors.
The Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager is part of the Senior Leadership Team and hence must have a minimum of 10+ years pre-contracts experience in commercial construction for Tier 1 or 2 Contractors with a minimum of 5 years in WA and 5 years in a senior leadership capacity. You will manage a team of estimators and be a leader of all facets of pre-construction including Lead Generation, Client Negotiation, Bid Management and Estimating. You will have solid long standing relationships with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers in Perth to be successful in this role.
To be considered for this Pre-Contracts Manager / Bid Manager role you MUST have:
- Tertiary qualifications
- 10+ years pre-contracts experience in commercial building
- 5+ years local Perth and 5+ years leadership experience
- The right to work in Australia
Why should you work here:
- No micro management
- A lot of trust, flexibility and freedom given
- Flexible hours around core hours
- Open door and transparent management
- Great vibrant, energetic, positive work place
- Genuine personal development and career progression
- Genuine work life balance scheme in place
- Salary Guide: circa $250 pkg subject to experience
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent.
Neil Cruickshank | HND Civil Engineering | Associate Director
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.