Principal Engineer – Rail – Engineering Consultancy
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Key role in a well regarded Engineering Consultancy, who are leading many of Perth exciting and major infrastructure projects.
A Principal Engineer is required by an established Design Engineering Consultancy, who are recognised globally to be a market leader in this space. Proven civil design expertise on rail infrastructure projects is sought – earthworks, bridges, platforms, embankments etc.
The role requires an experienced Principal Engineer that has a proven design background and has experience in managing multi skilled design teams. Other duties will include:
- Manage the Civil Design process for Rail Projects ensuring that all required procedures as defined by the clients design requirements are followed.
- Manage and lead Civil design and development projects
- Maintain, develop and retain the highest standard of Civil design technical skills.
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with all project team members.
- Assist with preparing proposals, tenders and business development.
- Have an appreciation of project costs. Maintain work within project budgets.
- Provide accurate and professionally responsible outputs on program and on budget.
- Ensure the relevant QA procedures are followed without exception.
The Rail Principal will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the rail sector with a civil/ structural design background. A civil engineering degree is sought. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual to join a major engineering consultancy in a key role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Paul O’ Neill by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at http://www.constructive.net.au/
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence