Principal Town Planner
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Team Lead | Principal | Town Planning | Urban Planning | Urban Design | Landscape Architecture | North Sydney | Award Winning |
Our client have been established for over 40 years and are a market-leading planning, urban design and landscape architecture specialist. They deliver sustainable outcomes, and reputable for planning and designing memorable places. They provide a highly professional and responsible service to clients and communities.
- Represent their planning resources for NSW.
- Engage in meaningful business development.
- Lead the preparation of fee proposals and tenders with suitably experienced resources.
- Oversee projects including quality, timing, resourcing and budgets. In doing so, ensure projects meet QA procedures and the objectives of relevant legislation, namely the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act, 1979.
- Liaise with other disciplines to secure projects and deliver coordinated outcomes.
- Direct and supervise the work of support staff to achieve project outcomes.
- Mentor staff such that the become suitably experienced and empowered.
- Build a strong team in line with growth.
- Career driven
- Good communicator
- Strong business developer
- Passionate planner
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or a similar position, please call Ashley Somers at Constructive Recruitment on 0293508322 or 0420587773 or email email@example.com