Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Support project directors. Coordinate project team. Career growth opportunities. Close to train station. Collaborative team working.
- Diverse Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to Project Delivery
- Career Growth Offered
- Collaborative Team Structure
- Flexible Work Environment
- Attractive Salary Package
A project management consultancy based in Sydney CBD is looking to bring a project all-rounder into their team to support the project directors.
Our client is especially keen to hear from candidates that have a solid understanding of the project lifestyle, have experience working in an assistant role and are familiar with account administration.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilise your accounts experience to provide financial administrative assistance to the project team
- Provide executive assistant support (diary management, expense processing, travel bookings etc) and liaison with senior clients and stakeholders
- Support consulting project manager and directors including scheduling, proof-reading, document collation and preparation
- Apply your administrative and accounts experience to contribute to the project delivery
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience as a PA, EA, Project Administrator/Coordinator in the project environment
- Advanced computer skills. Experience with Aconex is highly desirable.
- Previous account experience is highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work in a dynamic project environment, please submit your resume to Gemma in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.