Project Coordinator/Engineer required – $80M apartment tower – STILL HIRING
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
This is a genuine chance to work under one of Melbourne’s top PM’s on a major apartment project in the heart of the CBD – STILL HIRING!
- Still hiring even with the uncertainty around Corona-Virus
- Immediate start on offer with stability through the next 12 months
- Previous apartment experience preferred
Our client is one of Victoria’s most recognisable 2nd tier builders. They are a genuinely multi-disciplinary business and target projects up to $200M in value.
They have an $80M CBD apartment project that has just started so are in the market for a highly capable, enthusiastic and dynamic project coordinator. The successful candidate will work very closely with the Senior PM and assist with the project delivery; manage various major packages from design and procurement through to sub-contractor engagement and through to delivery.
To be considered for this position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A degree qualification in construction management or a related discipline
- At least 2 years post graduate experience with a commercial builder, ideally in 2nd or 3rd tier
- Possess an ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Have a real willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Be capable of working without constant supervision
If you tick all the above requirements you will be rewarded with a salary starting at $80,000 – $120,000 (dependent on experience) and the chance to join one of the best employers in the industry. If you are interested in this role or any similar please forward your CV to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below.
Please note that due to the large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.