Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Our client is a unique, award-winning, boutique architecture practice. They’re looking to recruit a Director with a minimum of 15 years experience.
Project Director – Sydney CBD
Our client is a unique, award-winning, boutique architecture practice based in CBD. They’re looking to recruit a Project Director with a minimum of 15 years leadership experience managing projects in Sydney. The role requires a leader who will be responsible for all significant project activities of complex large scale multi-residential and mixed-use projects.
- Energetic and Innovative Working Environment
- Award Winning Projects
- Great Career Progression with Rewarding Remuneration Packages
- Design Focussed
Day to Day Duties:
- Leading complex projects with ultimate responsibility for program and budget management, effective time and resources management and promoting best practice and knowledge within the studio
- Preparing/presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Coordinating contract documents, design, and consultant teams, and follow projects through to completion (contract administration)
- Managing the timely production of detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Reviewing architectural drawings and shop drawings in REVIT/ AutoCAD/Bluebeam CAD.
- Preparing Development Applications, Tender Submissions, Construction Drawings and Presentations
- Negotiating with contractors, consultants and other professionals throughout all stages of the project
- Resolving complex technical and design issues
- Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget
- A Master of Architecture degree (Registered)
- 15 – 25 years leadership experience in a local architectural practice
- Extensive background working with a range of complex large-scale multi-residential and mixed-use projects
- Competence in leading complex projects at Project Director level experience, from initial design stage to construction with strong design & technical capabilities and a keen eye for detail and innovation
- Outstanding organisational, time management, and communication skills
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or a similar position, please call Ashley Somers at Constructive Recruitment on 0293508322 or 0420587773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org