Contract/Temporary Job Available In ACT - Canberra
Experienced Project Engineer required for major infrastructure project in Canberra. 2 month contract role.
- Attractive contract rates
- Opportunity to work on a Major Infrastructure project
- Exposure to a dynamic growth orientated civil contractor
Constructive Recruitment is currently working with a top tier Civil Contractor who are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a major civil construction project in Canberra. The client is a well renowned civil contractor working across a number of projects nationally. The position is offering an immediate start and based on an initial 2 month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design review and early site preparation
- Construction methodologies
- Budgetary and financial reporting
- Management of junior engineers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Experience in RMS projects preffered
- Min 5 years experience in the Australian Construction industry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experienced in planning & forecasting
Our clients are experiencing a record investment in the NSW infrastructure sector and with a high number of contracts due for commencement we are now experiencing an influx of demand for contract/temporary workers across some of NSW biggest projects. If you are looking for your next role we would love to hear from you!
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any others please call Clare at Constructive on 02 9350 8314 or email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com