Project Engineer – Newcastle
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Newcastle
Immediate start for a project engineer based in Newcastle with top tier civil contractor. 3-6 months contract with possible extension
Constructive Recruitment is currently working with a Civil Contractor who are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a civil construction project based in Newcastle. The client is a well renowned civil contractor working across a number of projects in NSW and nationally. The position is offering an immediate start and based on an initial 3-6 month contract with possible extension for the right candidate. Ideal candidates will come from a structural/rail/bridges background and carry a valid RIW card.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design review and early site preparation
- Construction methodologies
- Budgetary and financial reporting
- Management of junior engineers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Hold a valid NSW RIW card
- Experience in structural/rail/bridges projects preferred
- Min 5 years experience in the Australian Construction industry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experienced in planning & forecasting
Our clients are experiencing a record investment in the NSW infrastructure sector and with a high number of contracts due for commencement we are now experiencing an influx of demand for contract/temporary workers across some of NSW biggest projects. If you are looking for your next role we would love to hear from you!
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any others please call Clare at Constructive on 02 9350 8314 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org