Project Engineer – Track
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Track Engineer to join a Top Tier organisation, starting immediately.
- Join one of the most reputable contractors in the industry
- Located either Parramatta, Newcastle or Dubbo
- Competitive rate of pay
A Top Tier organisation with a great reputation in the Australian rail market is seeking a Project Engineer for support on a heavy Track renewals portfolio. The opportunity is an initial contract role with the view to be long-term, based in either Parramatta, Newcastle or Dubbo.
We are seeking to speak to anyone with experience in Track with the ability to provide planning, engineering, project management and site construction support for brownfield track projects such as re-railing, to full track reconditioning’s.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years Track Engineering experience
- Ideally you will have a track renewals background
- Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in providing (relevant discipline) engineering support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality
If you are interested in applying or would like further information, please contact Curtis ASAP on 0400 904 523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org