Permanent - Full Time Job Available In ACT - Canberra
HVAC Project Manager / $10 Million Project / Canberra / Nationally Known / Perm Role
One of Australia’s best known Mechanical Contractors within the HVAC industry has just secured a major Multi-Million Dollar project in Canberra and are currently seeking a high-quality Project Manager. They hold strong ties with Tier 1 and Tier 2 builders.
Having delivered a range of projects over the years, they are known for delivering the mechanical services to a number of schools, medical facilities, Industrial, Commercial and Residential properties.
You will be overseeing a major project in Canberra. You will need to have delivered projects up to $15m within a similar sector. You will be ensuring the following:
- Project Management and budgeting/cost control
- Contract Management
- Engineering and design issues
- Client liaison
To be considered:
This is one of the most reputable contractors and the appeal to work for the organisation is great – low turnover of staff and a great culture within the workspace. You must meet the following:
- Trade or Degree Qualified
- At least 10 years experience in a management role.
- Previously worked for a mechanical contractor within HVAC
- Knowledge across Engineering, Estimation, Design
- Strong commercial industry experience
- Good Communications Skills, both written and verbal
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career-enhancing projects and full-time employment with a market leader.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please send your resume to Ryan Schifferle in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org