Permanent - Full Time Job Available In QLD - Brisbane
Major road construction project | TMR exp essential | DIDO/FIFO | Large mid-tier contractor | Call Andrew Pope 0423 605 803
- National well respected mid -tier contractor
- $180,000 – $220,000 + super + vehicle (exp depending)
- DIDO/FIFO opportunity
- Large pipeline of works
- No need to relocate – Future works Brisbane based
Our client operates nationally with a presence throughout Australia and abroad and have been operational for over 40 years. They focus on transport infrastructure, energy and resources primarily and have a team of over 400 personnel to help them achieve their goals. They provide rewarding, varied and structured career support to all of their employees.
You will be will be overseeing the upgrade of a major road project to TMR specifications. You will be responsible for leading your engineering team and supervisors meet end-to-end high performance outcomes. You will also display the ability to effectively liaise with clients, colleagues and consultants.
- Planning Project Resources
- Time Management
- Manage Budget
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
Qualifications / Background
- Ideally 8+ years experience on large infrastructure projects and 3+ years as a Project Manager, particularly with DTMR or RMS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Excellent organisational and programming skills
- Hands on approach
- The ability to mentor junior members of your team
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Andrew Pope at email@example.com
All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence.