Project Manager – Bridge Experience
Contract/Temporary Job Available In TAS-Other
Immediate OR New Year start | Attractive hourly rates | Tasmanian based role | Multiple roles state-wide | Long contracts | Call Locky on 0406 453 807
A Growing success story..
This emerging top tier contractor has been making a name for itself in Australian Markets for a number of years, growing through acquisition and reputation.
The organization has a large focus on Civil Infrastructure works in particular large bridge construction/upgrade projects nationwide.
As an employee of this highly progressive and dynamic organisation you will be rewarded with an industry leading hourly rate along with:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accommodation provided (if necessary)
- Continual training and development
- Long term contracts with potential to go permanent
- National portfolio of work
- Community and corporate involvement + memberships
And most of all an exciting opportunity to prove your self on a prestigious project and develop your civil career path
You will be immediately involved in the construction on an assigned project which is now underway. The primary focus will be the supervision of bridge construction and structural problems whilst adhering to project planning and forecasting.
Along with the construction supervision on site you will also expect to prepare status reports, develop JHA’s and continually suggest solution to ease construction problems as the project develops.
The suitable engineers for this role will have 5+ years experience with Australian civil contractors and have a successful track record on bridge and structural projects.
You will also:
- Have a tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Be familiar with concrete and steel structural construction concepts.
- Have advanced computer skills
- Most of all possess a genuine desire to succeed and accelerate your engineering career with a top tier civil contractor.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence