Project Manager – Electrical Contracting
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Established Building Services Brand / WA Client Base / Permanent Opportunity / Development and Growth / Career Progression
We are looking for a driven Project Manager ideally with experience in the building services industry who was exposure to clients in commercial, defense, High-rise residential and light industrial construction to work with an established brand here in WA.
The successful candidate will take ownership of current projects and run them in line with project expectations and client schedules. This position offers an excellent salary package with long term growth and career potential for the right individual.
Our client is a specialist contractor within the building services sector. They offer construction, refurbishment and service solutions to a range of clients across WA within commercial and industrial construction. They have a strong brand and work on an established set of company principals focusing on their people, customers and overall promise.
Due to a change in company strategy they are seeking to employ a Project Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Industry experience in electrical contracting
- Ideally trade qualified or possess a technical background
- Ideally experience working in Commercial Buildings and Industrial/light Industrial, defense or communications
- Strong background in business development; commercials, contracts, tenders, sales and negotiation
- Strong Planning, Organisational, Financial and Reporting skills
- Ability to quote, sell, and co-ordinate work
- Ability to supervise and lead a team when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return for your above skills and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work with career enhancing clients and a market leader.
To apply for this role or any similar positions that may be available, please click on the “Apply” button, or email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.