Project Manager for Leading Developer/Builder!
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Estimating or CA background & want to be a PM for the best Developer/Builder around? Great builds, career development & $$$ for the right candidate.
- Leading Real Estate Group
- Move from CA/Estimator to a PM
- Excellent projects for 5+ years
Our ASX-listed client is a major player in the property and real estate arena while being known as a key destination to work and thrive from both a social and career sense. With a huge pipeline of work lined up all across Melbourne they now seek a mature-minded candidate (ideally with a residential/commercial estimating or Contract Admin background) to come in and Project Manage on townhouse builds to 110 dwellings.
Reporting to the Construction manager while being the point of contact for the relevant site and admin teams, you will be based across 2 key Melbourne development sites (16 and 110 dwellings), running the program including trade management while also facilitating cost control and monitoring the jobs through to delivery. To give you a better idea, 60-70% of your time will be spent in site sheds handling the contracts/administrative side, while about 30% will out and about on-site resolving issues and working with trade teams at the coal face.
Why you’ll love it:
– Highly reputable brand/company & two enviable projects (16-110 dwellings)
– Great walk-up start for 12 months – main project is already procured
– Make the move from Senior Estimator or CA to bona-fide PM
– Report to a highly-capable Construction Manager
– Excellent pipeline of projects won for the next 5+ years
– Leverage your resi/townhouse experience with a market leader
What you’ll bring:
– 5-10 years’ CA/Estimating experience within residential construction
– Strong administrative and contracts aptitude
– Excellent cost control ability
– Experience managing large townhouse projects – procurement to build
– Strong interpersonal skills & stakeholder managing abilities
– First-rate communications skills (written and spoken)
– Ability to multitask & manage competing priorities
If interested in this role, apply directly to Ollie Thorne – attaching your updated CV in Word format. Alternatively feel free to call for a strictly confidential discussion on (03) 8692 8004.