Project Manager – Formwork & Concrete Structure sub-contractor
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Leading ‘full package’ structures/RC frame sub-contractor requires capable PM to join the management ranks.
- Run 2 – 3 projects working under well-known 2nd tier builders
- Growing and financially secure company
- Western suburbs location
Our Client is one of Melbourne’s top ‘full package’ structures sub-contractors. They currently turnover $50M and work with well known and reputable 1st & 2nd tier builders. They are responsible for all in-ground construction, formwork and concrete packages within a multi-storey project. At present they are enjoying a continued period of buoyancy so require a capable Project Manager to join the team.
The company has a forward thinking and dynamic work force so are looking for a like-minded individual who will fit the company wide culture; Someone with a can-do attitude who will come in, roll their sleeves up and crack on!
Duties will be exclusively focused around the delivery phase of each project; working closely with the main contractor along with structure design coordination, program management, sub-contract letting as well as procurement and general coordination
To be considered you will:
- Have a minimum 4 years experience in a commercial structures environment (either main contractor or sub-contractor side)
- Have formal qualifications in construction management or civil engineering or have come through the site-based pathway and come with extensive supervisory experience
- Be technically minded and capable of reading and interpreting structural drawings
- Have a strong personality with proven negotiation skills
- Be a self starter and capable of working without micro-management
In return you will be rewarded with a permanent position from one of Victoria’s leading ‘full package’ structures companies. Salary will be flexible dependent on experience. If interested please forward your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.