Project Manager – High Voltage
Contract/Temporary Job Available In WA - Perth
An established WA electrical contractor requires an experienced Project Manager to develop their service and department
- Permanent position
- Career progression
- Excellent Salary
An established WA electrical contractor requires an experienced HV Project Manager to develop and work within their industrial service and maintenance department. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who likes autonomy and enjoys dealing with all facets of a contracting business including senior management, suppliers, clients and technicians.
They are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager (High Voltage) to develop their industrial department and oversee/ lead project teams that deliver on quality, schedule and commercial outcomes with the highest safety and environmental performance.
Responsibilities and requirements
To be considered, you will ideally have:
- Extensive experience across High Voltage projects
- History of successfully running a service and maintenance division
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Be able to understand design and all primary aspects of industry in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrate a high level of project coordination skills
- Ideally tertiary qualified
- Have gained site experience during construction/commissioning phases of HV electrical installations
- Good knowledge of Australian codes and practices
- Advanced IT and systems skills using MS applications and scheduling software’s
- The ability to think outside the box and implement new processes where required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must – this is a client facing role
What’s in if for you?
In reward for your expertise you will receive a competitive salary, excellent working environment, the opportunity to grow a division and join a leading company with great project exposure.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Sean on 08 9287 5000 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.