Project Manager – Market Leading 3rd Tier Builder – Inner Eastern suburbs
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC-Other
Well established and financially stable multi-disciplinary 3rd tier builder requires a capable PM to oversee 2 – 3 projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Victoria’s most established third Tier builders. They have been in operation over 10 years and operate across the commercial, education, health, institutional and industrial sectors and undertake projects from $250K – $10M.
They are continuing to grow steadily so now require an additional project manager to join the management team to manage $10M worth of projects across 2 – 3 projects running concurrently.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on time and on budget completion of every project they undertake as well as all site:
- OH & S Policies
- Scheduling & programming
- Liaising with sub-contractors and clients
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be capable of autonomously controlling a project from inception through to completion
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years practical experience as a Senior level CA or project manager
- A talent for communication and dispute resolution
- An ability to work closely and efficiently with co-workers
- Possess a working understanding of Microsoft Project & other related MS programs
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary starting at $140,000 up to $170,000 dependent on experience with a stable, recession proof organisation that guarantees real career progression.
If interested in this role or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly